Vintage Mink Bears by Kathy Myers

Vintage Mink Bears by Kathy Myers
Click on banner to visit my Gallery Website

Monday, October 10, 2016

... back to work!!!!!

Thank you to all of my collectors who have waited patiently for me to get back to creating my mink teddies and other animals.

It's been over a month since I worked on my teddies ... finally time to get back to work after helping with daughter's wedding plans (that had to be changed "at the last minute"!!!)

******************

My daughter's wedding was the most beautiful that I've ever seen !!!!

******************


I made all the signs for her wedding.





My amazing daughter achieved the impossible ... she re-planned her entire wedding in three days ... yes, that's what I said, 3 days! She had to cancel the destination wedding (that she had planned for over a year and scheduled in Big Sur, CA) just 10 days before her wedding due to the continuing fires in that area. She canceled her original wedding on a Sunday and by that Wednesday she had booked a new venue, catering, a wedding coordinator, a DJ, an officiant, and a wedding cake. Obviously my darling daughter works well under pressure ... she is truly amazing.

To be honest, I think that this last minute wedding was sooooooo much better than the original destination wedding could have been. More people were able to attend which made it so joyous! The venue she booked was perfect, the food delicious, the officiant was funny and endearing, the DJ was amazing ... it was a beautiful day that will be remembered forever.

I snapped this at my daughter's dress alteration fitting .... she was so beautiful.