Vintage Mink Bears by Kathy Myers

Vintage Mink Bears by Kathy Myers
Click on banner to visit my Gallery Website

Monday, September 30, 2013

"Autumn" Teddy Bear

is one of my Special Theme Teddy Bears
that I try to create occasionally 
to offer to ALL of the collectors on my 
General Mailing List


Sorry, Autumn teddy has been adopted


To see all of Autumn's photos
and details ...
Please Click Here

Please Note:
oops ... As I was sending out "Adoption Invitations" to all of the collectors on my General Mailing Lists ... I accidentally deleted one of the pages of my mailing list. My only solution to this problem was to make a new General Mailing List from my address book. So the next time I send out a mass email announcement I will see how many mistakes I've probably made in trying to reconstruct my previous list.