I have 3 more teddies on my work table for Order #20. They will all be my standard teddy pattern.
Saturday, October 17, 2020
Tuesday, October 6, 2020
Monday, September 21, 2020
Donna's order is half way finished. Of the seven teddies requested I have finished the two Mother-Daughter sets. I think they are beautiful!
I am now working on the last 3 teddies. They are all cut out and I am currently working on the sewing.
I will be contacting Donna to arrange shipping these completed teddies (probably via FedEx since that is how she shipped her coat to me). No point in them sitting here with me when she could be enjoying them.
Sunday, August 30, 2020
Daughter teddies :
Bodies finished and jointed
Heads and necks jointed
Now I need to work on the all important face.
Tuesday, August 25, 2020
Saturday, February 8, 2020
- I need to trim the seam allowance around each and every pattern piece.
- I will machine sew the large pieces like the body and arms and legs
- I will hand sew the smaller pieces like the head, ears, paw pads.
- Turn the pieces inside out
- insert the joints
- clean up the seam lines
- turn the pieces inside out
- joint the pieces
- stuff the teddies