Vintage Mink Bears by Kathy Myers

Vintage Mink Bears by Kathy Myers
Click on banner to visit my Gallery Website

Monday, January 25, 2016

Another WIP panda

Love and Peace Panda is almost finished

I think I will name this panda "Tully" (Irish meaning peaceful)
I am just so so happy with this little panda !!!
It is a rare black and white panda.
I can't remember the last time I gave my bears
wool needle-felted paw pads
but it seemed the perfect solution 
to putting hearts on the pads.

When I realized that Valentine's Day is just around the corner
I decided to make a second Valentine Panda. 
I will be offering both pandas at the same time
because I want my (Panda Waiting List) collectors,
who have been patiently waiting for me to
create my next mink panda, to have a choice.


My next panda will be created using the same white mink but 
I decided to use this luxurious brown mink instead of the black fur
that I used for Tully because I wanted the pandas to be similar but different.
Also I still don't think that the black fur is actually mink. I personally think
that the black fur is coney but it was sold to me as mink and it looks so similar to mink
that I am really not sure ... but it is really beautiful for black and white pandas.

Update:

My response to the question: "What is the adoption fee for my pandas?"
Answer: My pandas are typically around $500

Adoption process for these pandas:
I have already been in contact with some of my collectors on my Panda Waiting List.

To go along with my "Peace and Love" and "Valentine" pandas I have an idea 
for a third panda with the theme "Heart of Gold"