Vintage Mink Bears by Kathy Myers

Vintage Mink Bears by Kathy Myers
Click on banner to visit my Gallery Website

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sweetheart Puppies

Sweetheart Puppies

This year instead of Sweetheart Teddies for Valentine's Day I decided to make Sweetheart Puppies. Like my Sweetheart Teddies these puppies have heart shaped chest blazes. They will also come with Valentine props for display and glass heart necklaces. I currently have two puppies available for adoption to collectors on my Puppy Waiting List.




These puppies are on HOLD and I will be contacting collectors individually with an email Adoption Invitation. I will contact one collector each day until my puppies are adopted. So if I have sent you an ADOPTION INVITATION email please let me know immediately that you would like to adopt or you may have to wait until my next litter of puppies. Sorry, I have a long list of collectors on this list so I can only wait one day before I email the next collector. I would like my puppies to arrive in their new homes by Valentine’s Day.

To see more photos and details please go to my Adoption Website.